Friday, March 02, 2007

i dont like dirt :-)

Still working on the patio... the 'garden' a 3ft by 20ft stretch of dirt... with the lemon tree and a nice shrub/bush... the rest was dirt... now maybe if i was home more - i would have put in some flowers... but i am a realist... thats not going to work for my current lifestyle...














so plan B (have you noticed my life seems to have a lot of plan B or C or D) anyway, decided it would be a nice solution to build a deck... love home depot... got a couple of deck blocks, a few stringers and had the depot cut my deck pieces to the correct length... easy breezy... except cutting around the lemon tree and shrub - that was time consuming... i am pleased with the end result..






















Ahhh, more to my little piece of heaven... funny, i had pics on my digital camera, and when things were stressful in Thailand, I would look at the pictures of the patio - it would help center me *big cheesy grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home